Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Barely Visible Balloons



What can I tell you? I'm a ballunatic! Those little black dots in the sky to the left of the hotel roof are hot air balloons. I shot them in Champions Gate earlier, then headed to Celebration to enjoy a morning of breakfast at the Market Street Cafe, picture taking of humans at the Farmer's Market, a few wildlife shots, and some shots of the beautiful buildings in the downtown area. The balloons gave me a good excuse to post this shot of the Celebration Hotel.

4 comments:

Flying Solo said...

Good excuse for an amazing photo! I love this place!

Are you getting a excuse to show us the picture taking of humans at the Farmer's Market, a few wildlife shots, and some shots of the beautiful buildings in the downtown area too?

Small City Scenes said...

Of course you are. LOL
A grand pic. MB

Janice Thomson said...

What a pretty picture this makes - lovely George.

Carletta said...

The reflection works for me!
Ballunatic - this English major learned a new word today. LOL!